Welcome to Bridport Foundry Ltd
Owned and managed by Foundry engineers John and Steve Lambert, Bridport Foundry is a traditional engineering foundry business. The business was established over 300 years ago on the grove works site, just outside Bridport on West Road on a 3 acre site.
Our personal and friendly service has been developed to provide you with a wide range of castings which include:
- Commercial castings in iron, aluminium, bronze and brass restoration
- Cast bollards
- Cast railings
- Signs e.g. house signs, golf course signs, road signs, war memorials, etc.
- Traction engine parts from miniature to full size
- Sculptures for commissions
- Shepherd huts wheels, axles and turntables
- Shepherds huts / living van Towing Bracket / Drawbar / A Frame
- Motorcycle cylinder blocks
- Stoves e.g. AGA, Rayburn
- Window frame
- Decorative Castings
- Film set props
- Insurance Evaluations
This is a fraction of the worldwide industries we cover based on our many years of experience in this foundry industry. We offer a full pattern making facility, boxless moulds, shell plates, loose patterns or castings can be taken from originals.
Whatever your casting requirements are, we think we have the know-how, so please call us on 01308 459040 or click here to contact us.